Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Appointment with Dr Oloff

I finally had an appointment with Dr Oloff but I didn't really get a diagnosis. The two most likely possibilities is that I have a cuboid stress fracture or a tendon tear. X-Rays didn't show much so I'm going for an MRI on Friday, which should give clearer results. I'll follow up with Dr. Oloff after I get the results next week and he suggested I don't run at all until then so I might have to take at least another week off. I really doubt that it's a stress fracture as I would probably still be hurting a lot but I'll play it safe and wait a bit longer until I start running again.

No comments: